Exhaust Parts Fiat - Panda
Note that homologated catalysts conform to the latest draft UK & EU legislation. Non-homologated catalysts are not R103 type approved and must not be fitted on any vehicle registered after 01/03/2001.
Cant find what your looking for on the right? send us a message and we can source your part
- UK and Europe's largest range under one brand.
- All catalytic converters guaranteed. (3 years stainless steel, 2 years ceramic).
- Direct fit catalytic converters sent direct to your home/garage.
- Overnight delivery guaranteed/promise.
- View products online.
- Full technical back up
- Race cats available now
- Unbeatable quality all Vortex™ cats have type approval.
- Order online & pay via credit card.
- Fitting kits available
- Vortex™ cats, best price, best quality best range.
- Vortex™ we are the catalytic converter experts.
- Fitting service available.
- Manufactures to be a direct fit, the same spec as original equipment (OE).
- If you can't see your model, we can still deliver! Contact us using the form on the left.
|Fiat||Panda||All||Vortex raceflo||On Request||More Info|
|Fiat||Panda||All||Vortex ecoflo||On Request||More Info|
|Fiat||Panda||All||Vortex 3flo muffler||On Request||More Info|
For Catalysts, Diesel Filters and Pipes please visit our New Catalyst Site
- Hassle Free & Invisible - No need to open the engine management system and no soldering.
- Easy to restore the ECU changes back the the cars original factory settings.
- BHP incease of up to 30% for petrol and diesel engines.
- Torque increase of up to 20% for petrol and diesel.
- Fully compliant with current emissions regulations.
- Helps lower fuel consumption.
- Inspection schedule is not affected. (No need to service any more frequently)
- Absolutely stable and fit for everyday use!
|Panda 1.3 Multijet 16V 4x4||1,248||68||